If you want to personalise the Office 365 portal to reflect your company’s branding, this is your post.
Before you start, be sure that you have the admin role in the tenant, if not, won’t be possible to do the changes.
First enter to the Admin Center, choose configuration and then company profile (sorry for the spanish screenshots)
And then, click on custom theming
All the options can be found on this page, so you can make some or all of the customisation offered here:
- A Custom logo – Want your logo shown at the top of the portal? Select and upload it in JPG, PNG, or GIF format. It must be no larger than 10KB and have a resolution of 200 x 30 pixels. You can also make the logo clickable by adding a URL starting with http:// or https://. Once changed, your company logo will appear at the top of every page, as seen below.
- A Background image – Select and upload the image you would like, in JPG, PNG, or GIF format, it can be no larger than 15KB.
- An Accent colour – Select a colour to use for the app launcher icon, mouse over colour and other accents.
- A Navigation bar background – You can change the colour for the bar background here. This will appear at the top of every page (as you can see above, we chose black).
- Text and icon colour – Choose your text and icon colour for the top navigation bar.
- App menu icon colour – Select a colour to use for the app launcher in the top left.
After you have made all the changes, make sure you click ‘Save’ so that they are applied.
You will be able to see your new theme on the Office 365 Admin Center immediately. After a short delay, you’ll see it throughout Office 365 including Outlook and SharePoint pages.
If you need to remove the customisation made, be aware there is a button inside the same box were we save all the changes.
Easy, isn’t it?